Hi there,
I have read this thread, which is similar to our issue; forum-chinese-characters-missing-when-saved-to-pdf-c-net-t8914.html
However, ours is compounded by these factors;
1. We have a Word Template, that has a mixture of Chinese and European Characters.
2. A merge is done, which appends text using Runs and Paragraphs, it also brings in HTML, that has again, Chinese and European Characters, items are appended using the Alt Chunk method.
When the document is output to Word, all fine.
When the same document bytes are submitted to Spire to load and convert to PDF - most of the Chinese Characters are not displayed.
I see the work around from the above issue, however, we do not have the font names loaded or know what they are, they are user defined content that merges and appends fine in to the word document.
Attached is an example of the Word and PDF Outputs for demonstration, plus the original Word Template we start with for clarity - is there something more I can share to show you the issue or are you able to review with this please?
Thanks,
Steve