Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:02 pm

I am finding a few PDF's that come through our app are corrupt. I don't believe it is the Spire.PDF module that is doing it but instead in the transfer to our server that is causing it. Is there code I can use to check every PDF that comes through to see if they are corrupt? I didn't see anything in the notes so I wanted to ask you.
Thanks

colinmhart
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:19 pm

Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:01 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I regret to inform you that our Spire.PDF does not have an interface to directly detect whether a file is corrupted. The determination of whether a PDF file is damaged can only be made after loading and parsing the file.
If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else, please feel free to let us know.
Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron