Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:18 pm

Hello!

Can I check if a pdf already signed with a specific token or check is the signatures are different?

I tried to loop trought the form.FieldsWidget.Signatures, but can't find anything that identifies two separate signatures from the same token vendor.

And most of the time I have to use two digital signatures on a pdf document.

The thumbprint, rawcertdata, etc looks the same on both cases, but in adobe reader it's clear the signatures are not the same.

Can I be sure somehow that the two signatures are not the same?

Sorry for my bad english, but I hope you understand my problem.

Thank You in advance,
Alek

Alek1199
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:40 pm

Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:00 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the late reply as weekend.
Sorry that I’m not very clear about your requirements. To help us better understand your question, please provide the following information.
1. A sample PDF file that with some signatures.
2. Regarding“ but in adobe reader it's clear the signatures are not the same”you mentioned, can you provide a screenshot to explain in detail?
3. Please tell us whether you are using Spire.PDF for digital signing or another PDF editor tool.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Brian.Li
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:04 am

Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:55 am

Hello,

How is your issue now? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Brian.Li
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:04 am

Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:58 pm

Hello!

Yes, I use Spire.pdf. Unfortunately I could not figure out how to identify these token signatures, so I used a workaround.
When a user signed a given pdf successfully, I stored this action in a database, so he can't run the signature process again on that file.

Anyway thank you, your support is top notch!

Have a nice day,
Alek

Alek1199
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:40 pm

Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:22 am

Hello Alek,

Thanks for your feedback.
Anyway, I am glad to hear that you have found a workaround. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Brian.Li
 
Posts: 1271
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:04 am

Return to Spire.PDF