Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:55 am

I tried printing a pdf file within Javafx but had this error: 'java.awt.print.PrinterException: Access is denied'. How can I resolve this issue? Thank you.

animbenard
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:34 am

Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:23 am

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I made a PDF sample and tested in JavafX using our latest version (spire.pdf for Java Version:5.4.0) , but did not reproduce your problem. According to your exception, I speculate that the problem is most likely related to the lack of permissions of your printer when printing. I suggest that you check the printer driver problem first, or try to use another printer to test. If the issue continues to bother you, please provide the following information for further investigation. Thank you in advance.
1) Your test code and the name of your printer
2) Test environment ( Windows10, 64bit) and JDK version ( JDK 1.8.0_281)

Sincerly,
Kylie
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

kylie.tian
 
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:30 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron