Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:32 pm

I'm using the Spire.PDF community version and I understand the 10 pages limitation but having this limitation when loading a pdf file makes this version not useful at all since I don't know which PDF I will be loading. Why can't the pdf be loaded but have the Pages collection be populated with only the first 10 pages? I assume the control is failing to load pdf files with more than 10 pages because I'm getting an error that states that.

Thank you

hugoaugusto
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:26 pm

Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:41 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
This issue was caused by our products’ policy, free version is limited to 10 pages of PDF, if your documents exceed the limitation, please use our commercial edition (https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-pdf-for-net-now.html), which is more powerful and stable than the free edition. To help you remove the limitations and evaluate our Spire.PDF better, we can provide you with a temporary license (one-month-free). If you need it, just let us know.

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Triste.Dai
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:59 am

Return to Spire.PDF