Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:38 pm

Hello Team!
I am testing FreeSpire.DOC with example code from this site:
Code: Select all
           
using Spire.Doc;
using Spire.Doc.Documents;

//Create word document
Document document = new Document();

//Create a new paragraph
Paragraph paragraph = document.AddSection().AddParagraph();

//Append Text
paragraph.AppendText("Hello World!");

 //Save doc file
document.SaveToFile("Sample.doc", FileFormat.Doc);


When I run this code, I get an exception:
Cannot find any fonts in specified font sources.


Please let me know what I did wrong.

Some additional info:
- Version of product: Free for .NET Core 7.0.4;
- Environment: OS;
- Application type: Web API

Kind regards,
Sonia

sakayevas
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:09 am

Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:29 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Based on the information you provided, I suspect that you are testing in a Linux environment. Please ensure that the required fonts are installed and that the font files have the necessary access permissions in your test environment.
Additionally, please note that we do not maintain a free version of our software. We recommend using our commercial version, specifically the Spire.Doc Pack Version 11.12, for your testing purposes. This version includes more fixes and new features compared to the free version.
To assist you with your testing, we can provide you with a complimentary one-month temporary license. If you would like to proceed with this, please apply for it through this link https://www.e-iceblue.com/TemLicense.html .

Best regards,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Return to Spire.Doc