Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:25 pm

Hello,

I just downloaded Spire.PDF Community Edition and it looks good, but I needed to install it on my PC before I could use it.

I want to use it from an ASP.NET web site, and as I'm using shared hosting, I don't have permission to install software on the server. Can I use Spire.PDF?

Thanks

[email protected]
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:24 pm

Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:09 pm

Right after posting I found that there's a Nuget package, which works fine!

[email protected]
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:24 pm

Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:45 am

Hi,

Thanks for using our Spire.PDF.
Welcome to write to us again for further problems.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

amy.zhao
 
Posts: 3044
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 am

Return to Spire.PDF