Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:12 pm

The printer I'm using is a Sharp MX9070N. It comes with a hard drive that I use to store my files so my coworkers can print off our catalog. When I normally print, I only use the store feature (what Sharp called "Hold"). Is there any way I can do this with Spire?

timeslider
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:28 pm

Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:46 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
The printing function of our products mainly realizes sending documents to the print queue. For your requirement, sorry we don't support it. You could search some technical forums to see if there are other APIs to control your printer's "Hold" settings.
If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

rachel.lei
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:22 am

Return to Spire.PDF