Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.
Tue May 09, 2023 5:16 pm
We purchased Spire.Office some time ago (the one-year license expired in 2019). I have been tasked to update an older app that uses this license. This app uses Spire.PDF and Spire. Excel and Spire.Data.
Unfortunately, when I went and updated the project, the package for Spire.PDF was updated to the current version.
Is there somewhere where I can download the version that we are licensed for?
-

Gwennie
-
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:07 pm
Wed May 10, 2023 5:39 am
Hi,
Thanks for your inquiry.
After checking, I found that all the 2019 versions are available for download on NuGet. You can easily install them directly in Visual Studio using NuGet.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team
-


Triste.Dai
-
- Posts: 1000
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:59 am