Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:43 am

Hallo supportteam,

I print the PDF with serveral versions of Spire.PDF and always I get some parts with blue background.

If I print this dokument on Adobe reader, the sheet will be clear, no blue colour.

Please check this Issue.

Greetings Christian

Chris_Ma
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:36 pm

Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:20 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
After investigation, I reproduced your issue and logged it into our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREPDF-5713. Our development team will investigate and fix it. Once it is resolved, I will inform you in time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Abel.He
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:02 am

Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:08 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patience!
Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.PDF 9.2.6 which fixes the issue with SPIREPDF-5713.
Please download the new version from the following links to test.

Website download link: https://www.e-iceblue.cn/Downloads/Spire-PDF-NET.html
Nuget download link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Pdf/9.2.6

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Abel.He
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:02 am

Return to Spire.PDF