Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.
Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:10 pm
Hi
I am using SpirePDF licensed version (7.2.5) in a Asp.net Core application I tried to use SaveToFile to save an pdf file into a excel file but getting a blank page in page 5
Thanks for your inquiry. I have reproduced your issue and logged it in our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREPDF-4036. If there is any update, we will let you know. Apologize for the inconvenience caused. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks for your follow up. I just checked the status of your issue and found that it has been fixed. It will now enter the testing phase. But I’m sorry, our Test team has a 7-day Chinese New Year holiday during 02/11/2021-02/17/2021. Once we get back to work, our Test team will test the hotfix ASAP.