Spire.Email for .NET is a professional .NET Email library specially designed for developers to create, read and manipulate emails from any .NET (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) platform with fast and high quality performance.

Fri May 08, 2026 8:43 pm

Hi, I'm using spire.email 6.5.2 to compose an email with 9 attachments totaling 10mbs. I tried Saving the email locally, but it only saves 3 out of the 9 attachments. I've tried with several combinations of attachments but every time it only saves 3 attachments. Is there a limit on how many attachments I can add with the method? If so, is there any other work around?

here's how I'm attaching each document and saving the email

Code: Select all
      
MailMessage email = new MailMessage("[email protected]","[email protected]");
foreach (attachedDocuments doc in docs)
{
   email.Attachments.Add(new Attachment(doc.FileFullPath));
}
email.Save("\\\\Testserver\\Emails\\Test\\test.eml");

icordero
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 08, 2026 8:29 pm

Sat May 09, 2026 2:29 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please be advised that using our Spire.Email without a valid license does indeed limit you to adding a maximum of three attachments. To help us further verify the situation, please reply to let us know whether you have purchased a license for Spire.Email. If not, we would be happy to provide you with a one-month temporary license. Should you need it, please let us know in your reply.

Sincerely,
William
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

William.Zhang
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:23 am

Return to Spire.Email