Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:33 pm

When adding images to a pdf, if i render the added images before save, they are there as expected, but if i save and reload, some of the added images are no longer being rendered. I have attached a sample, you can see the images that are saved to the bin folder.

hunterb46
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:16 pm

Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:09 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Please note that the commercial version of Spire.PDF is used to convert PDF to image. If there is no license, only the first 10 pages of the result file have content, and the remaining pages are blank. You mentioned that if you don't save the file and convert it directly to an image, the result file will have all contents. I did reproduce the issue and I have reported the issue to our Dev team. Our development team will investigate and fix it. Once there is any update, I will inform you in time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:52 am

Is there a way to get a full trial key?

hunterb46
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:16 pm

Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:05 am

Hello,

I've asked our sales department to send you a temporary license, please check it out.
In addition, please refer to this tutorial for the use of license:https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Licensing/Licensing.html

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Annika.Zhou
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Return to Spire.PDF