Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:05 am

Hi

I want to apply a digital signature to the PDF, I saw the example and did exactly like it with a pfx file, but when I opened the final PDF in Acrobat Reader I saw some warnings that the signature is not valid since it's not trusted (and also other reasons), attached some screen shots.

How do I acquire a trusted signature? do you have recommendations from where I can purchase such a signature?

Thanks,
Roni.
Last edited by bumpyard on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bumpyard
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:48 am

Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:53 am

P.S.

I saw in Digicert website (digicert.com) that they sell document signing certificates, but they have a limitation of 5000 documents per year and it's pretty expensive, can I purchase a standard SSL and then export it as pfx? will acrobat accept it and will not display a warning on the signature?

Thanks,
Roni.

bumpyard
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:48 am

Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:34 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry. I think you need to Add the Root Certificate on Adobe Trusted Identities, then you can make your signature trusted . Please refer to the attached documentation to accomplish it. If you encounter any problem, please share us with your pfx file.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Simon.yang
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:03 am

Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:33 am

Hello,

Greeting from E-iceblue.
How is the issue going?
Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Simon
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Simon.yang
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:03 am

Return to Spire.PDF