Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:57 am

Hello,

I am using SPIRE.PDF with .NET (Visual Basic) and I am trying to create PDF-Files from the scratch. Controllable accessibility is the main aspect using this way. I found tagging, thats great :D . Now I am looking for a feature to switch on "replace document colors" at the settings (accessiblity) of the PDF-File? Is there any possibilty to do that?

Kind regards
Uwe

Uwe_Ranglack
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:35 pm

Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:43 am

Hi Uwe,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding our product's ability to switch on the "Replace Document Colors" option in Adobe Reader's accessibility settings.
Unfortunately, this feature is provided by Adobe Reader and cannot be accessed through document settings. As such, our product does not have the capability to switch this option.
Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Triste.Dai
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:59 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron