Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:29 am

Hallo ssupportteam,

I'll get a pdf but three words of the hole site won't be printed.
I use Version 7.2.9.

In the attachment you find 2 files,
Seiten aus BLD_5_-_17.pdf is the original document,
Print_BLD_5_17.pdf ist the result of a print with Spire.pdf Version 7.2.9
I marked the 3 words with red colour.

Please check this issue.

greetings Christian

Chris_Ma
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:36 pm

Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:34 am

Hello,

Thanks for your post.
I have reproduced your issue and logged it in our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREPDF-4136 for further investigation and fixing. We will keep you informed if there is any update.
Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

rachel.lei
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:22 am

Return to Spire.PDF

cron