Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jul 17, 2026 2:26 pm

Hi we seem to be having many issues today that is preventing our build in the CI.

We were intially using 12.6.1 in our POM.xml but today this returned not found. When I checked the repo from the browser the highest version available was 11.5.2. I left the browser open, later upon returning to the tab was the message I need to refresh because the server was restarted. I refreshed and all versions up to 12.7.0 were displayed.

I updated the version in out POM to 12.7.0 however now in our pipeline which is running Gitlab runners inside our Kubernetes cluster I get 405 Not allowed errors. No matter which version I specify.

Are we blocked by your WAF?

Many thanks for any help resolving this.
Last edited by JScholey on Mon Jul 20, 2026 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

JScholey
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2026 7:50 am

Mon Jul 20, 2026 1:45 am

Hello,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. This issue has been resolved. Please try again.
Code: Select all
<repositories>
    <repository>
        <id>com.e-iceblue</id>
        <name>e-iceblue</name>
        <url>https://repo.e-iceblue.com/nexus/content/groups/public/</url>
    </repository>
</repositories>

<dependency>
    <groupId>e-iceblue</groupId>
    <artifactId>spire.pdf</artifactId>
    <version>12.7.0</version>
</dependency>

Just feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1533
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Wed Jul 29, 2026 7:14 am

Hello,

I would like to confirm if there are still any issues on your side, if you obtained directly through .jar or .pom. You need to use the following address to obtain it.
https://repo.e-iceblue.com/repository/maven-public/e-iceblue/spire.pdf/12.7.0/spire.pdf-12.7.0.pom
https://repo.e-iceblue.com/repository/maven-public/e-iceblue/spire.pdf/12.7.0/spire.pdf-12.7.0.jar

If there are still issues, please provide more setting references. Thanks in advance

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team
User avatar

Lisa.Li
 
Posts: 1533
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 am

Return to Spire.PDF