Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri May 24, 2024 7:17 pm

I have a license for Spire.Doc and use the command Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey to register the key in a C# asp.net app, everything works fine when i have that one product. I've now downloaded Spire.DataExport and Spire.PDF to evaluate them and add them to the same project but I'm getting an error:

The type 'LicenseProvider' exists in both 'Spire.DataExport, Version=4.8.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3' and 'Spire.Pdf, Version=8.9.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=663f351905198cb3

is it not possible to evaluate 2 additional products in addition to the one i have purchased a license for?

jacklee

Mon May 27, 2024 3:03 am

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry and sorry to reply late for weekend.
Please note that our Spire.Doc is not compatible with our other products until version 11.5.6. If you need to use other products, you need to download the corresponding version of Spire.Office, which contains our main products. In addition, I do not recommend that you use Spire.DataExport, as we have stopped maintaining this product. I suggest you use Spire.XLS instead. You can check the corresponding version through our product release news website(link below). If there's still any issue, welcome to contact us.

https://www.e-iceblue.com/news/spire-office.html

Sincerely,
Doris
E-iceblue support team

Doris.Liu

Return to Spire.Doc