Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue May 21, 2024 3:49 pm

1. I have a word document with 3 images in the footer. Each of this images has a different hyperlink on it. 2 are to a website , and one is an email hyperlink.
When i convert the word to PDF then the hyperlink to the websites are the same . The second link to website is gone ..

How can i Avoid this happens ?

2. I want ot change the hyperlink in the word using spire.doc. Is this possible ?

i am using Spire.Doc Pro Edition Developer Subscription - version 8.12.14

KarlDeclerck

Wed May 22, 2024 7:25 am

Hi,

Thank you for your message.
Our latest Spire.Doc version is 12.4.7, it has more fixes than old version. Please download it from the link below to test again.
And please refer to this tutorial to change the hyperlink using Spire.Doc.
If the issue still exists in new version, please send your test file to 'support@e-iceblue.com' for our futher investigation, thanks in advance!

Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version12.4.7: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-word-for-net-now.html

Sincerely,
Doris
E-iceblue support team

Doris.Liu

Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:58 am

I have tested it with the lateste version and it is still the same : The links that are in the Word document are not correctly converted into the PDF document.

KarlDeclerck

Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:52 am

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
Unfortunately, I have simulated a document but was unable to reproduce the issue you encountered. Please provide a test document and the test environment (e.g., Windows 10, .NetFramework 4.6) for us to further investigate.
If your document contains sensitive data, you can remove it or send it to 'support@e-iceblue.com' via email. We assure you that we will not disclose or misuse your file information. Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Doris
E-iceblue support team

Doris.Liu

Return to Spire.Doc