Spire.PDF for .NET is a professional PDF component applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies within .NET application. Using this .NET PDF library, you can implement rich capabilities to create PDF files from scratch or process existing PDF documents entirely through C#/VB.NET without installing Adobe Acrobat.
Many rich features can be supported by the .NET PDF API, such as security setting (including digital signature), PDF text/attachment/image extract, PDF merge/split, metadata update, section and paragraph optimizing, graph/image drawing and inserting, table creation and processing, and importing data etc. Besides, Spire.PDF for .NET can be applied to easily converting Text, Image and HTML to PDF with C#/VB.NET in high quality.Spire.PDF for .NET supports converting HTML, RTF, XPS, Text and Image to PDF documents with efficient performance. Developers can transform PDF to XPS, EMF, JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, Text format. Furthermore, along with Spire.Doc for .NET and Spire.XLS for .NET, developers can convert Word (Doc/Docx), Excel (Xls/Xlsx) and XML to PDF. Spire.PDF for .NET offers the facility to merge/split PDF documents and overlay documents. That is to say, users can overlay pages from different PDF documents one over another. Meanwhile, Spire.PDF for .NET can provide import and stamp feature, booklet feature and form filling which can help users read value from form fields and populate a database. Spire.PDF for .NET can protect PDF documents by setting passwords and digital signature. User password and owner password can determine the encrypted PDF documents readability, modifiability, printability and other selective restrictions. Meanwhile, digital signature, as a more effective method, can be applied to safeguard and authenticate PDF documents. Spire.PDF for .NET can be used to extract images, text, pages and attachments from a PDF document with great speed and accuracy. Document information can be set with Spire.PDF for .NET including custom metadata, document properties, page orientation, and page size. Wherein, document properties consist of document restrictions (printing, document assembly, page extraction, comment etc. allowed or not) and document description about file title, author, subject, keywords and so on. By using Spire.PDF for.NET, viewer preferences can be set with position, title display, resize, page mode and print scaling etc.
- Text formatting, multilingual support, text alignment etc.
- Pen and brush to draw shape elements, text, images into PDF documents.
- Layers, transparent graphics, color space and barcode creation can render to PDF documents.
- PDF/A-1b and PDF/x1a:2001 Compliance, both standards can be applied.
- Add scalar/vector images and mask and place them in designated location.
- Table and table style can be supported by Spire.PDF for .NET
- Fully written in C# and also support VB.NET
- Applied on .NET Framework 2.0, 3.5, 3.5 Client Profile, 4.0, 4.0 Client Profile and 4.5
- Support Windows Forms and ASP.NET Applications
- Support 32-bit OS
- Support 64-bit OS
- Support PDF Version 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7
- PDF API reference in HTML
- Be Independent and do not need Adobe Acrobat or other third party pdf libraries
- Convert Webpage HTML, HTML ASPX to PDF
- Convert Image(Jpeg, Jpg, Png, Bmp, Tiff, Gif, EMF, Ico) to PDF
- Convert Text to PDF
- Convert RTF to PDF
- Convert XPS to PDF
- Convert PDF to XPS
- Convert PDF to Image
- Encrypt PDF ( Owner Passwords and User Passwords)
- Decrypt PDF
- Create PDF Digital Signature
- Modify PDF Passwords(Owner Passwords and User Passwords)
- Draw Text
- Set Text Format( font, size, color, layout, rotate, transform, alignment, transparency)
- Read/Extract Text( Whole Page, Certain Page, Particular Pages)
- 14 Core Fonts
- Type 1 Fonts
- Type 3 Fonts
- True Type Fonts
- CJK Fonts
- Unicode Support(Part)
- Draw Image
- Draw Special Shapes( lines, Rectangles, Circles, Arcs, Ellipses, Five-Pointed Star)
- Read/Extract Images (Jpeg, Jpg, Png, Bmp, Tiff, Gif, EMF, Ico)
- Add Attachments
- Add Attachments with Attachments Annotations
- Remove Attachments
- Read/Extract Attachments
- Read/Extract Attachments with Attachments Annotations
- Get Attachments Properties
- Simple Table
- Image Table
- Nested Table
- Export Database Table and Pictures to PDF
- Set Table Layout
- Add Bookmarks
- Add Child Bookmarks
- Get Bookmarks
- Get Child Bookmarks
- Clear Bookmarks
- Modify Bookmarks
- Modify Child Bookmarks
Header and Footer
Links and Actions
- Add Hyperlinks( Plain Link and Anchor Link)
- Work with Action
- Work with Action Chain
- Work with Action Annotation
- Add Fields(Text Box, Check Box, List box, Combo Box, Button, Radio Button)
- Remove Fields
- Edit Fields
- Fill Fields
- Add PDF Pages
- Add Empty Page in PDF
- Delete PDF Pages
- Read/Extract PDF Pages
- Set Page Number
- Get Page Count
- Paginate Pages
- Set Page Transition
- Set Page Label
- Set Page Orientation
- Set Page Transparency
- Set Page Overlay
- Create PDF Booklet
- Draw PDF Barcode
- Set PDF Properties
- Set PDF View Preference
- Set PDF Template
- Merge PDF Files
- Split PDF File( by one page and any range of pages)
** Partial supported
Note: Transparent Graphics is Partial Supported for Silverlight
Convert HTML to PDF Convert PDF to Image Convert XPS to/from PDF Table Layout Merge/Split PDF documents Form Filling Text, Image Extract from PDF Encrypt, Decrypt, Create PDF Digital Signature in PDF Add PDF Header and Footer Request free customized demo just for you.
High Quality ConversionConvert HTML to PDF ( Tutorials )
Convert PDF to Image ( Tutorials )
Convert XPS to PDF ( Tutorials )
Convert PDF to XPS ( Tutorials )
Table LayoutSet PDF Table Layout ( Tutorials )
Merge/Split PDF documentsMerge PDF documents ( Tutorials )
Split PDF documents ( Tutorials )
Form FillingForm Filling ( Tutorials )
Text, Image Extract from PDFRead Text and Images from PDF ( Tutorials )
Encrypt, Decrypt, Create PDF Digital Signature in PDFEncrypt PDF Document ( Tutorials )
Create Digital Signature in PDF ( Tutorials )
Add PDF Header and FooterAdd PDF Header ( Tutorials )
Add PDF Footer ( Tutorials )
Beginners Guide is the first step towards learning the basic information of Spire.PDF for .NET
Main Functions contain the main features of our Spire.PDF for .NET and you can have brief information of it.
- High quality Conversion
- Merge/Split PDF documents
- Text, Image Extract from PDF documents
- Encrypt, Decrypt, Create PDF Digital Signature from PDF documents
- Add PDF Header and Footer
Program Guide lists the detailed features of our Spire.PDF for .NET and you can search for the information you want.
The Videos give an operation guide by video. You can check the produce step by step.
Frequently asked question for Spire.PDF of technical and function issues.
We guarantee one business day Forum questions Reply.
We guarantee one business day E-mail response.
Free Customized service for OEM Users.
Skype account: iceblue-support
To ensure our products to be easier to use, we offer free customized demos to our customers. Please contact email@example.com for the free demo. Make sure the demo you want meets the below requirements.
- It relates to our components stored on E-iceblue online store.
- It costs less than 2 hours for us to complete it. If it costs more than 2 hours, please contact our firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have tried out Spire.PDF and found it useful, please consider sharing your experience with others. By sharing your testimonial with us, you will not only help others to make the right decision but will also to earn rewards from us. Please send your testimonials to email@example.com.