Spire.PDFViewer is a powerful PDF Viewer component for .NET. It allows developers to load PDF document from stream, file and byte array. Spire.PDFViewer is available on viewing PDF/A-1B, PDF/X1A and enables to open and read encrypted PDF files. This PDF Viewer control supports multiple printing orientation including landscape, portrait and automatic. Furthermore, it can export PDFs to popular image formats like .bmp, .png and .jpeg. When viewing PDF document through Spire.PDFViewer, users can set display as fit page, page down/up, zoom in/out, etc. Spire.PDFViewer is a totally independent .NET library which designed for viewing PDF files from .NET application. It does NOT require Adobe Reader or any other 3rd party software/library installed on system.
As a standalone component, Spire.PDFViewer supports viewing formatted PDF such as embedded with hyperlinks. PDF with basic fonts (TrueType, Type 0, Type 1, Type 3, OpenType and CJK font) are also supported. Besides, this PDF Viewer supports PDF with filled text, clipped text, stroked text and supports PDF with lines, curve and table. Spire.PDFViewer supports DeveiceN PDF color space and DCT, JPEG2000 and CCITT Fax image formats in PDF. And it supports LZWDecode and FlateDecode.
New Release - Version 1.5
- Locate the root of the bookmarks and switch to target bookmark.
- Support Rotation, Page layout setup and Thumbnail control.
- Locate the PDF attachments which is marked in PDF, and save them to disk.
- Four Viewing Patterns: Self-motion; Single page; Serious and Dynamic. Users can also switch over the four patterns.
- Load PDF from file, stream and byte array
- Support PDF/A-1B, PDF/X1A
- Enable to open and read encrypted PDF files
- Support multiple printing orientations: landscape, portrait, automatic
- Export PDFs to Image format as .bmp, .png, .jpeg
- Set PDF page (page down/up, zoom in/out, display as fit page)
- Support most PDF font including TrueType, Type0, Type1, Type3, OpenType and CJK font
- Support Filled text, Clipped Text, Stroked Text, and support lines, curve and table in PDF
- Support hyperlink and DeviceN color space in PDF
- Support JPEG2000, DCT, CCITT Fax Image format in PDF
- Microsoft .NET 2.0, .NET 3.0, .NET 3.5, .NET 4.0 supported
- For Windows Form Only
- ASCIIHex decode, ASCII85 decode, Flate decode, LZW decode, Run Length decode, CCITTFax decode,DCT decode,JPX decode supported.
- Developed entirely in C#, being 100% managed code
- Totally independent .NET control library. Does NOT require Adobe Reader or any other 3rd party software/library installed on system.
View PDF Files Wide Support PDF Content Multiple Printing Orientations Four Viewing Modes Request free customized demo just for you.
View PDF FilesEncrypted, With attachments, Embedding hyperlinks, Basic fonts, Embedding fonts
Print PDF DocumentsPrint PDF Documents
PDF page rotationPDF Page Rotation
Wide Support PDF ContentLines, Curve and Table
Multiple Printing OrientationsLandscape, Portrait and Automatic
Export PDF to ImageExport PDF to Image
Page OperationFit page, Page down/up, Zoom in/out
Four Viewing ModesSelf-motion, Single page, Serious and Dynamic
Beginners Guide is the first step towards learning the basic information of Spire.PDFViewer for .NET
Main Functions contain the main features of our Spire.PDFViewer for .NET and you can have brief information of it.
- Export PDF to Image
- View PDF Files encrypted, with attachments, embedding hyperlinks, basic fonts, embedding fonts
- Print PDF Documents
- PDF page rotation
- Multiple printing orientations: landscape, portrait, automatic
- Page Operation: Fit page, page down/up, zoom in/out
- Four Viewing Modes: Self-motion; Single page; Serious and Dynamic.
Program Guide lists the detailed features of our Spire.PDFViewer for .NET and you can search for the information you want.
The Videos give an operation guide by video. You can check the produce step by step.
We guarantee one business day Forum questions Reply.
We guarantee one business day E-mail response.
Free Customized service for OEM Users.
Skype account: iceblue-support
To ensure our products to be easier to use, we offer free customized demos to our customers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the free demo. Make sure the demo you want meets the below requirements.
- It relates to our components stored on E-iceblue online store.
- It costs less than 2 hours for us to complete it. If it costs more than 2 hours, please contact our email@example.com
If you have tried out Spire.PDFViewer and found it useful, please consider sharing your experience with others. By sharing your testimonial with us, you will not only help others to make the right decision but will also to earn rewards from us. Please send your testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org.