As widely known that we are always keep improving our products and service to our users. Starts from now on, E-iceblue will offer free customized demos to our users, which ensure all of you to have a clear idea of how to use our components.
If you need the help from us, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the free demo. Make sure the demo you want meets the following requirements:
- It relates to our components stored on E-iceblue online store. (Spire.Office, Spire.Doc, Spire.XLS, Spire.Presentation, Spire.PDF, Spire.DataExport, Spire.DocViewer and Spire.PDFViewer.)
- It costs less than 2 hours for us to complete it. If it costs more than 2 hours, please contact our email@example.com
And if you have any other requirements for our products and our service, please let our firstname.lastname@example.org know.
The following Demos are created by our support team based on our customers’ special requirement.
1) A Winform C# application that uses Spire.Doc and Spire.Xls
2) On clicking a button on the form, the application should convert all .doc, .docx, *.xls and *.xlsx in a specified folder to PDF.
Could you please send the code as a c# project?
1) Capable of merging multiple pdf documents and create a single pdf file
2) Add a page in the beginning with an image (usually company logo)
3) Generate table of contents (TOC)
4) Add page numbers to all the pages (except for the first page and TOC)
a. Page numbering should start after TOC
b. Allow resetting page numbers for each merged pdf or have a running number ( I need this because we may have different sections in the final pdf)
The demo project is required in C#. If the demo can have 3 to 5 pdfs with a minimum of 5 pages in each pdf will be great for this demo.
We are writing a system in .Net MVC 4.0 using C# and Entity Framework. We will need to export data sets to Excel and PDF formats.
For the data exports to Excel we will want to be able to export data and graphs that are tied to the data. That will allow us to run "what if" scenarios against the exported data which will in turn update the graphs accordingly.
1) Create one table,
2) Fill data into the table from database,
3) Digitally sign the table/page with Visibly placed Digital Signatures and save the same to PDF.
I request you to kindly provide me one Demo in C-Sharp.Net for the same. It will be great help for me if the same could be done through your product.