Spire.PDFViewer for WPF is a powerful WPF PDF Viewer control which enables developers to display PDF documents with their WPF applications without Adobe Reader. It’s available to load and view PDF documents like PDF/A-1B, PDF/X1A, and even encrypted from stream, file and byte array with support for printing, zooming, etc. As a professional WPF PDF Viewer control, it supports multiple printing orientation including landscape, portrait and automatic. Furthermore, Spire.PDFViewer for WPF can export PDF to images and save as popular formats like .bmp, .png and .jpeg. In addition, developers can set display as fit page, page down/up, zoom in/out, etc. when they view PDF documents.
Spire.PDFViewer for WPF is a standalone component. It is a totally independent WPF library for loading and viewing PDF documents. It does NOT require Adobe Reader or any other 3rd party software/library installed on system.
- Load PDF from file, stream and byte array
- Support PDF/A-1B, PDF/X1A
- Enable to open and read encrypted PDF files
- Support multiple printing orientations: landscape, portrait, automatic
- Export PDFs to Image format as .bmp, .png, .jpeg
- Set PDF page (page down/up, zoom in/out, display as fit page)
- Support most PDF font including TrueType, Type0, Type1, Type3, OpenType and CJK font
- Support Filled text, Clipped Text, Stroked Text, and support lines, curve and table in PDF
- Support hyperlink and DeviceN color space in PDF
- Support JPEG2000, DCT, CCITT Fax Image format in PDF
- For WPF Only
- ASCIIHex decode, ASCII85 decode, Flate decode, LZW decode, Run Length decode, CCITTFax decode,DCT decode,JPX decode supported.
- Totally independent .NET control library. Does NOT require Adobe Reader or any other 3rd party software/library installed on system.
PDFViewer Gallery View