Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:45 pm

Hey I was hoping I might find some guidance on resolving an issue we're having since we recently migrated a database hosting the CLR_Excel_to_csv proc.
I'm getting an error "identity of referenced assembly 'Spire.License' has changed. Make sure the version, name and public key has not changed.
I inherited this, so I'm unfortunately not very familiar with how this was set up. I'm assuming we will need to set up a new license?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
-Steven

sthompson

Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:51 am

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Kindly note that we recently have changed our product structure. Spire.License.dll has been removed and its function are embedded in other dlls like Spire.Pdf.dll. You need to first remove Spire.License.dll from your current project, and then import new product package. If the issue still exists after your test, please provide us with following information to help us do further investigation, you can attach them here or send to us via email(support@e-iceblue.com). Thanks for your assistance in advance.
1) Your full project.
2) The version of Spire product you imported in your project.
3) Your test environment, such as Windows 10 64bit.

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:05 am

Hi,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How is your issue going? If it is not solved, please provide us with following information to help us do further investigation, you can attach them here or send to us via email(support@e-iceblue.com). Thanks for your assistance in advance.
1) Your full project.
2) The version of Spire product you imported in your project.
3) Your test environment, such as Windows 10 64bit.

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:33 pm

I'm trying to find the project needed to be attached, the errors I'm seeing are on our SQL Server DB. As I said I inherited this set up so still gathering all the pieces sorry!
Should have a support request in shortly!

sthompson

Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:48 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
If the issue still exists after your examination, please provide the information I mentioned before to help us work out a solution for you. You can send to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com) or attach them here.
I’m looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:41 am

Hi,

I have replied to you via email but it was rejected. According to your email and attachments, I noticed that you imported Spire.Common into your project, I guess that you are using old version of Spire products in your project, please remove all Spire products and try to reimport the latest Spire.Xls(Version:12.11.3). If the issue still exists after reimporting, please provide us with your full runnable project, inside of your attachments were a sql file and a sln file, the latter is not able to be run. Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:42 pm

Good Morning,

So from everything I can tell common is no longer being used, I'm not very confident on how to properly import the latest version of Spire.xls though.
Is there any way to schedule some time to connect with someone on this? I also requested our IT to whitelist any future emails coming from you, and it should no longer be getting rejected!

Thank in advance,
Steven

sthompson

Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:39 am

sthompson wrote:Good Morning,

So from everything I can tell common is no longer being used, I'm not very confident on how to properly import the latest version of Spire.xls though.
Is there any way to schedule some time to connect with someone on this? I also requested our IT to whitelist any future emails coming from you, and it should no longer be getting rejected!

Thank in advance,
Steven

Hi Steven,

Operating the dlls of new version is the same as operating the old version. You just need to remove the old version of the Spire dlls from your project and import the newest Spire.XLS.dll and Spire.Pdf.dll from the latest version (Spire.XLS_12.11.3), it can be downloaded from our website (https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-excel-for-net-now.html), you can refer to the picture in the attachment to find the two dlls, If you have any further questions, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Triste
E-iceblue support team
Attachments
location.png
location.png (5.09 KiB) Viewed 1876 times

Triste.Dai

Return to Spire.XLS