Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:51 am

HIi Spire,

I found that there is a render problem when converting Excel to Image when there is some bold words in a sentence when the font size is big.

Code: Select all
                Workbook workbook = new Workbook();
                workbook.LoadFromFile(tmpfullpath);
                List<System.Drawing.Image> lstImages = workbook.SaveAsImage(250, 250).ToList();

foreach (var img in lstImages)
                {
                    img.Save(Path.GetDirectoryName(textBox4.Text) + Path.DirectorySeparatorChar + "t"+ ++count +".png");
                }

I have tested with latest version 14.1 yet it's still rendering same result. I am providing the sample excel file and result image for your reference. Thank you for helping.
Attachments
t1.zip
(89.64 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

mshyan_spire

Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:46 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I tested your Excel file and did reproduce the issue you mentioned. I have logged the issue into our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREXLS-5084. Our development team will investigate and fix it. Once it is resolved, I will inform you in time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:00 am

Hello,

Thanks for your patience!
Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:14.2.1 which fixes the issue of SPIREXLS-5084.
Please download the new version from the following links to test.

Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-excel-for-net-now.html
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.XLS/

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Return to Spire.XLS