Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:05 am

Hi Spire, I have an excel file with wordArt, images and content inside. I am converting it to Image and I found that several area of attached image will be hidden after rendering. Attached is the sample excel file.

And here is my code:

Code: Select all
    Workbook workbook = new Workbook();
                workbook.LoadFromFile(tmpfullpath);
                List<System.Drawing.Image> lstImages = workbook.SaveAsImage(250, 250).ToList();
                int count = 0;
                foreach (var img in lstImages)
                {
                    img.Save(Path.GetDirectoryName(textBox4.Text) + Path.DirectorySeparatorChar + "t"+ ++count +".png");
                }

Is there any solution to cater for this like replacing the wordart or any other conversion method?
Attachments
file with wordart and image issue.zip
(1.48 MiB) Downloaded 105 times

mshyan_spire

Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:45 am

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.
I have tested the code and file you provided and reproduced your issue. I have recorded this issue in our bug tracking system with the number "SPIREXLS-5056". Our development team will investigate and fix it in the future. If this issue is resolved, we will notify you as soon as possible. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Ula
E-iceblue support team

Ula.wang

Return to Spire.XLS