Spire.PDFViewer is a powerful PDF Viewer component for .NET. It allows developers to load PDF document from stream, file and byte array.

Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:48 am

Good morning, i'm evaluating Spire Pdf Viewer, and with most of the pdf i've tested is working well. Unfortunately i'm stuck with a particular pdf file that it does not show the text part. In details the viewer shows only the images. The pdf file has been produced by Adobe Acrobat 9.0 during the generation of a analysis report of a sample pdf.

The sample program written in C# is:

private void Form1_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
string pdfDoc = @"c:\Temp\miofile02_rapporto.pdf";
if (File.Exists(pdfDoc))
{
this.pdfDocumentViewer1.LoadFromFile(pdfDoc);
}
}

I attach the following files:
miofile02_rapporto.pdf // the pdf file that has the issue.
spire01.png // details of embedded fonts as resulting from the property page of Acrobat Reader.
spire02.png // screenshot of the result of sample program.
spire03.png // screenshot of the file rendering with Adobe Acrobat as it should be.

Thank you for your help.

mgasperi

Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:51 am

Versions are:
Spire.PDFViewer .NET 7.12.0

mgasperi

Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:23 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
After testing, I have reproduced the issue you mentioned and logged it into our issue tracking system with the ticket number SPIREPDFVIEWER-577, our dev team will investigate and fix it. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, once the issue is fixed, I will inform you asap.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:34 am

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.
Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.PdfViewer 7.12.3, which has fixed the issue SPIREPDFVIEWER-577, please download from the following links and have a test.
Website: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-pdf-viewer-for-net-now.html
Nuget: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.PDFViewer/7.12.3

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Return to Spire.PDFViewer