Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:55 am

Hello,

I have a problem with RTF conversion to DOC or PDF. Sometimes the input RTFs don't have all unicode characters escaped. Sadly, it is not in my power how the input will look like.

When I convert such a file to DOC or PDF, the parts that have unescaped unicode characters are broken.

I am not sure, if anything can be done, but would it be possible to implement some functionality that would help deal with such inconsistent formats?

Thanks.

Jan

jan.zanda

Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:45 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I tested the RTF document you provided using the latest version of Spire.Doc (Spire.Doc for Java Version:12.2.2) and did reproduce the issue you mentioned. I have logged the issue into our bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREDOC-10362. Our development team will investigate and fix it. Once it is resolved, I will inform you in time. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Return to Spire.Doc