Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:23 am

I get exception during committing command below:
Code: Select all
Presentation example = new Presentation();

and 3 inner exceptions are generated:
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'spr匊' threw an exception.
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Spire.Presentation.Drawing.ColorFormat' threw an exception.
System.PlatformNotSupportedException: System.Drawing.Common is not supported on this platform.
But my OS is Winows10 and coding version is .net 5.0 with FreeSpire.Office 8.2.0
I have tried installing 1. System.Drawing.Common; 2. System.Security.Cryptography.Xml; 3. System.Security.Permissions 4. System.Text.Encoding.CodePages but it does not work.

yixiaokeke

Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:09 am

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I have created a Console App based on .NET 5 and imported FreeSpire.Office 8.2.0. I have successfully instantiated a Presentation object without any issues.

I suggest that you create a simple project yourself to test whether you encounter any issues.

Usually, this issue only occurs on non-Windows platform, could you please share us with your test application to help us investigate further? You can send it with us via email (support@e-iceblue.com) or attach it here. Thanks for your assistance.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Return to Spire.Presentation