Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:10 am

I'm testing the evaluation version to verify use before purchasing. After the conversion I find that part of the background, present in the original rtf file, is missing.
What can be the reason?
Is it because I am using a trial version?
I need to make sure the background covers the whole page.
I have attached the screenshot of the pdf.
Regards.
Marco

cremasco

Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:15 am

Hello Marco,

I simulated a rtf file and converted it to PDF, but I did not reproduce your issue.
This may be related to your input file. To help us reproduce your issue and help you solve it, please provide your input file. You could send it to us (support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:31 am

Thanks for the reply. I sent the original file to support.
Best regards.
Marco

cremasco

Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:43 am

Hello Marco,

Thanks for providing your input file via email.
I tested your case and did reproduce your issue. I have logged it in our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREDOC-6202. If there is any update, we will let you know. Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:44 am

Dear sirs, in the meantime I tried the conversion from rtf to image format.
The problem persists, but I noticed that from page 2 onwards the background is missing in correspondence with the trial marking.
I don't know if the marking has anything to do with the inconvenience found, I report it to you for investigation.
We are very interested in purchasing a full license, but first we want to make sure it works.
I have attached the first three pages of today's test; the original file has already been sent to you.
Thanks and best regards.
Marco

cremasco

Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:05 am

Hello Marco,

Thanks for sharing more information.
Regarding converting rft to image, I applied a valid license to remove the red evaluation warning message, but I still got the same result. I have forwarded this issue to our Dev team along with the ticket SPIREDOC-6202 for further investigation. If this issue is resolved, we will notify you in time. Apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:50 am

Hello Marco,

Hope you are doing well.
Glad to inform you that our Dev team has fixed the issue of ticket SPIREDOC-6202. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:13 pm

Hello Marco,

Hope you are doing well.
Glad to inform you that we just released Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:9.7.14 which fixes your issue, please download it from the following links to test on your side. Looking forward to your test result.
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Doc/9.7.14
Website link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/down ... t-now.html

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:55 am

Hello Marco,

Greetings from E-iceblue!
Has your issue been resolved? Does this hotfix solve your issue? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Brian
E-iceblue support team

Brian.Li

Return to Spire.Doc