Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:59 am

Hello,

I want to convert a xps file to pdf with Spire.
Everything works perfect except for the opacity/transparency of some text.
We have a watermark which says 'confidential' on specific files. This watermark should be a little bit transparent and it does so in the xps file.
However when I convert from xps to pdf using Spire the confidential text loses its opacity value and just displays at 100% opacity.

I found a topic regarding this issue here: e-iceblue.com/forum/transparency-in-xps-to-pdf-conversion-t6994.html
I used the code approach from that topic and I am using the newest version of Spire.Pdf but it doesnt work.

I dont know if the topic I mentioned applies to my problem as my problem is related to text opacity and not color opacity from a graph or image.
If you want I can attach one of our testing files to this topic.

mmchitachi

Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:55 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. This is Amber from E-iceblue support team.
To help us investigate your issue accurately, please offer us your input xps file and output Pdf file. You could upload your files here or send them to us via email(support@e-iceblue.com).

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:34 am

Hi,

Thanks for your information via email.
I have reproduced your issue and logged it into our bug tracking system. Once there is any progress, we will inform you.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Return to Spire.PDF