Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed May 05, 2021 8:49 am

Hi,

I am using Spire.Xls to create a line chart with error bars in xlsx document. Then I convert chart into image using following code:
Code: Select all
Worksheet sheet=workbook.Worksheets[0];
var imgs= workbook.SaveChartAsImage(sheet).Select(s => System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(s));
for (int i = 0; i < imgs.Count; i++)
       {
              var imgPath = "Image_" + i + ".png";
              imgs[i].Save(imgPath, ImageFormat.Png);
       }

The images are created but the problem is, that error bars in images are displayed before the chart line and it looks different than chart in excel.

Is there any way to keep error bars behind chart line?

Best regards,

Gašper
Attachments
Screenshot_59.png
Screenshoot of chart in Image
Screenshot_59.png (91.01 KiB) Viewed 1736 times
Screenshot_58.png
Screenshoot of chart in Excel
Screenshot_58.png (10.71 KiB) Viewed 1736 times

gasperxy

Wed May 05, 2021 12:21 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I simulated your case and indeed reproduced the issue you mentioned. This issue has been logged into our bug tracking system with the ticket SPIREXLS-3239. Once it is resolved, I will inform you immediately. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:33 am

Hi,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
The reported bug SPIREXLS-3239 has been resolved, please download the release Spire.XLS Pack Version:11.6 from the following link.
Website download link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-excel-for-net-now.html
Nuget download link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.XLS/11.6.0

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.XLS