Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:42 am

I try to using FreeSpire.XLS to convert an existing excel file to image. The chart is different day between excel and image file if we have a specific month with 31 days. See highlight color in attachment files for more information. How can I fix it?
Attachments
Chart from Image.png
Chart from Image.png (45.34 KiB) Viewed 839 times

lynh.rom

Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:24 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I did initial tests with both the commercial version Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:9.6.1 and the Free Spire.XLS for .NET Version:9.2, but didn't encounter your issue on my side. Please provide your input Excel file, testing code as well as testing environment such as OS information (E.g. Win7, 64bit) and region setting (E.g. China/Chinese) to help us further look into your issue. You could send them to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Nancy
E-iceblue support team

nancy.yang

Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:45 am

Hi,

Thank you for sharing requested information via email. I have reproduced your issue and logged it into our bug tracking system. Our Dev team will look into the issue. If there is any update, we will let you know. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Nancy
E-iceblue support team

nancy.yang

Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:08 am

Hi,

Thanks for your patient waiting.
Glad to inform you that the reported issue has been resolved, welcome to download the hotfix from the following link.
Website link: Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:9.6.7
Nuget link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.XLS/9.6.7

Sincerely,
Nancy
E-iceblue support team

nancy.yang

Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:41 pm

Thanks you for your support.

I'm using FreeSpire.XLS version 9.2.1. Can I have a hotfix for this version?

lynh.rom

Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:17 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback
Sorry we don't maintain/upgrade our Free version regularly, currently all fixes and new features are included in our commercial version. I recommend that you use our commercial version which is stronger than free version. And our sales team just sent a temporary license ( one month free) of Spire.XLS to your email. Please apply the license by this way (How to Apply the License by license key) to remove this warning message. Just feel free to write back if there is any question.

Sincerely,
Nancy
E-iceblue support team

nancy.yang

Return to Spire.XLS