Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:41 am

Dear jperkinsSC,

Thanks for your feedback.
I tested your case with the hotfix 4.6.11 Jane provided, didn't reproduce your issues on my side, please make sure the version you used was correct version. If your issue still occurs, please share us following information.
1. A sample project which could reproduce your issue.
2. The OS and Region information of your computer, e.g. Win7 64bit, China/Chinese.

Many thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:25 am

Besty

we are still facing the issue . I have send an email containing the sample project , and my system information image.
Please note that the issue is not consistent it occurs on different pages each time when I execute the code. so please check all the images created by the code.

There is also one thing that I noticed while creating the sample project for you that it won't happen when we don’t enter the license key . I haven’t include the license key in the project , but if you need I can send it to you as well.

jperkinsSC

Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:33 am

Dear jperkinsSC ,

Sorry for late reply as weekend.
I was unable to download the project from the link you provided, the web page said the resource was removed, could you please send it again ? Regarding the license, please also include it in the sample project so that we could reproduce your issue directly.
In addition, we always keep customer's documents confidential, and won't use it for any other purpose.

Best wishes,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:02 am

Thanks Betsy, please see the response via email with the requested information.

jperkinsSC

Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:14 am

Dear jperkinsSC,

Many thanks for your information.
I have tested the project which included the license key on multiple machines, unfortunately, I still cannot reproduce your issue, could you please have a check on your side ?
Besides, we will continue to look into the issue. Once there is any update, we will let you know.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:07 am

Dear jperkinsSC,

After more testing, I finally reproduced the issue on one computer, I have logged it in our bug tracking system. We will let you know once there is any news.

Best wishes,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:02 pm

Hi Betsy - thank you so much for your help on this, Is there any update?

jperkinsSC

Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:47 am

Dear jperkinsSC,

Thanks for posting.
I am so sorry that there is no update due to its complexity. Our Dev team is still looking into the issue, once there is any news, we will let you know.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:55 am

Dear jperkinsSC,

Thanks for waiting.
After further investigation, we found there was a temporary solution. Please add the code "doc.Form.NeedAppearances = false;" before saving the image.
Code: Select all
                using (var doc = new PdfDocument(finalPdfPath))
                {
                    doc.Form.NeedAppearances = false;
                    SaveImage(doc.SaveAsImage(0, 192D, 192D), finalPdfPath + "_grf.jpg" /*+ ".png"*/);
                }

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:14 am

Betsy

Thanks for the update , by adding the line you mentioned we are now getting some extra text on some documents (screen shot attached). I have also emailed one of the original document in which we are having this problem.

Regards

jperkinsSC

Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:58 am

Dear jperkinsSC,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that the temporary solution didn't work for some documents.
I have noticed the issue after adding the code, and posted it to our Dev team. We will let you know once there is any update.
So sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:34 pm

Hi Betsy - just checking again to see if you have made progress in resolving the issue with these odd characters displaying upon conversion.
Thanks,

jperkinsSC

Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:52 am

Dear jperkinsSC,

Sorry that there is no update at present. If there is any good news, we will let you know immediately.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:05 pm

Hi Betsy - I know that you said you'd update but it has now been another full week and I am hoping you have made progress, we are at a standstill at present as we can't currently install this customer without a fix. Thank you for your hard work.

jperkinsSC

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:03 am

Dear jperkinsSC,

Thanks for your information.
We do understand your situation, however I am afraid, at the moment there is no meaningful progress as your issue is the difficult, please spare us more time for analyzing it. Besides, we had given your issue the hightest priority and I have urged our Dev team again. Once there is any good news, we will let you know.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.PDF