Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:36 am

Dear jperkinsSC,

The issue is fixed, and there is no need to add the code I mentioned before. Please download the temporary hotfix from below link and have a try.
http://www.e-iceblue.com/downloads/Temp ... _4.8.7.zip
Looks forward to your feedback.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:58 pm

Hi Betsy

Thanks for the hot fix, so for we have tested it on the sample solution and looks like it is working fine, but showing us the evaluation version warning at the top even with the License key , so we haven’t able to apply it on the Live system and test it with the full range of documents.

I have email the License key which we are using,

Please let us know we are missing anything or you have to make any change at your end

Regards,

jperkinsSC

Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:43 am

Dear jperkinsSC,

Sorry for late reply as weekend.
For some reason, your license didn't work for the hotfix I provided, so sorry for this. Our sales team had sent a new license file to you via email with the subject "[Order No.4548]Spire.PDF for WPF Licensing Information", please have a check.
If there is any question, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:03 am

Betsy

I am afraid that the hot fix doesn't work with all the documents. we are still seeing junk data when converting pdf to images.

I have email you the documents in which we are still having issues also the image files created using the new dll,

also I noticed that some time the order of documents also effect the result, e.g. if we split a document first and then converted into images it displays the data correctly but when we place it second or third in order then its start showing the junk data.

Regards

jperkinsSC

Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:18 am

Dear jperkinsSC,

Many thanks for your information via email.
I have posted your issue to our Dev team, we will inform you as soon as there is any update.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:53 am

Dear jperkinsSC,

Glad to inform you that the issue is solved in Spire.PDF Pack(Hot Fix) Version:4.9.4.
Looking forward to your feedback.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:56 am

Hi Betsy

Thanks for the hot fix, so far we have tested it on the sample solution and looks like it is working fine, We will test it with Live system as well and update if there is any issue,

we are using both the spire.pdf.wpf.dll and spire.pdf.dll, the license key we have work on spire.pdf.wpf.dll but showing us the evaluation version warning at the top with spire.pdf.dll, so we haven’t able to apply it on the all Live system and test it with the full range of documents.

I have email the License key which we are using,

Please let us know we are missing anything or we have to use some different license keys for both dlls or you have to make any change at your end

Regards,

jperkinsSC

Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:41 am

Dear Farrukh,

Thanks for your information
Your license key works with Spire.PDF V4.9.4 on my side. I sent a demo for you via email, please have a check.
If there is any question, welcome to get it back to us.

Best wishes,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:16 pm

Besty

I have looked into you demo solution and you are using spire.pdf.wpf.dll in you solution and I was referring to spire.pdf.dll (which is in the NET4.0 folder).

Just to make myself more clear so there is no confusion,
We have two different version of our software
1. Desktop version with C# WPF (and we use spire.pdf.wpf.dll in that solution )
2. Web Version with ASP.Net MVC (and we use spire.pdf.dll in that solution)

In the desktop version (with spire.pdf.wpf.dll) our license key is working fine but in web version (with spire.pdf.dll) the same license key is show evaluation version warning at top of documents

So I was asking what we have to do to fix that , as in previous builds same license key was working for both the dll’s

And FYI so far what we have tested in our Desktop solution the issue seems to be fixed.

Regards,

jperkinsSC

Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:38 am

Dear Farrukh,

Thanks for your detailed information.
Kindly note the license of Spire.PDF for WPF is just licensed to WPF version(spire.pdf.wpf.dll). I have checked your old license of Spire.PDF for WPF, it doesn't work with Spire.Pdf.dll. I attached the old license key via email, please check twice on your side.
If you want to use Spire.Pdf.dll in web application, you need to buy Spire.PDF for .NET.
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Buy/Spire.PDF.html

Any question, welcome to get it back to us.

Sincerely,
Betsy
E-iceblue support team

Betsy.jiang

Return to Spire.PDF