Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:59 am

We just purchased Spire.Doc product, and tried to convert a Word file to PDF file. The word document included multiple fonts and languages (English and Simplified Chinese). But in the result PDF file, the "underline" are break between the words (as attached)

There is my code:
Document doc = new Document();
doc.LoadFromFile(srcDocPath);
ToPdfParameterList parms = new ToPdfParameterList();
parms.IsEmbeddedAllFonts = true;
parms.DisableLink = true;
doc.SaveToFile(toPDFPath, parms);

Please help!

simonwkk

Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:01 am

Hello,

Thanks for your post.
I did reproduce the issue on my side and will post it to our Dev team for fixing. Please provide your input document with us (support@e-iceblue.com), so that we can better build the bug according to your testing document. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:14 am

Please find my source word file as attached.

simonwkk

Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:24 am

Hi,

Thanks for your sharing.
I have submitted your issue to our Dev team. Once it is fixed, we will notify you. BTW, could you tell us your email that you used to purchase our Spire.Doc? We give a high priority to the issue of purchasing customers.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:59 am

Nina.Tang wrote:Hi,

Thanks for your sharing.
I have submitted your issue to our Dev team. Once it is fixed, we will notify you. BTW, could you tell us your email that you used to purchase our Spire.Doc? We give a high priority to the issue of purchasing customers.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Hi , I am new to this forum, can I send you the email without disclose to public ? Thanks :P

simonwkk

Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:17 am

Hello,

Of course, you could send it to our email support@e-iceblue.com.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:22 am

Hi,
Any good news about this issue? I have tried the latest version but it seems the problem is still there. Thanks.

simonwkk

Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:07 am

Hi Simon,

Sorry for long silence.
I got news from our Dev team that your issue is related to another large module of our product, to fix your issue means the large module need to be modified. Our Dev team made some adjustments, but your issue is not resolved completely. I have urged our Dev team, they are speeding up to fix it. If there is any good news, we will inform you immediately. Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:30 am

Dear Simon,

Thanks for being patient with me.
I'm writing to inform you that we released the Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:9.12.12, which contains the fix of your reported issue. Welcome to download and use the new engine method to test.
Code: Select all
            Document doc = new Document();
            doc.LoadFromFile("test.docx");
            doc.UseNewEngine = true;
            doc.SaveToFile("result.pdf",FileFormat.PDF);

Website download link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-word-for-net-now.html
Nuget download link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Spire.Doc/9.12.12

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:50 am

Hi,

Has your issue been resolved with the hotfix?
I would appreciate it if you could provide me with some feedback when you have the time.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.Doc