Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon May 17, 2021 9:34 am

Hi,

i am testing FreeSpire.Doc.7.11.0 for converting word to pdf with .NET
The conversion from word to pdf works in general but the page margings in the pdf are different from the word document.
As result the page breaks are wrong also.

My code:
Document doc = new Document();
doc.LoadFromFile(@"c:\Temp\FunctionTest.docx", FileFormat.Docx);
doc.SaveToFile(@"c:\Temp\FunctionTest.pdf", FileFormat.PDF);
doc.Close();

Is this a bug or what is the solution?

Thanks, Ronald

rova2002

Mon May 17, 2021 9:58 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. To help us investigate and solve your issue more quickly and accurately, please provide your input Word file. You could attach it here or send to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Mon May 17, 2021 11:01 am

Hi,

attached an example file...

Thanks, Ronald

rova2002

Tue May 18, 2021 6:43 am

Hello,

Thank you for your sharing.
I tested your Word file and found that the content of the pagination is inconsistent with the original Word file. I have posted the issue into our Bug tracking system with the ticket number SPIREDOC-6011, our development team will investigate and fix it. Once it is resolved, I will inform you.
In addition, we only upgrade our commercial products regularly, that means once the issue is resolved, we will provide your with a commercial version including the fixes. Hope you can understand.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Tue May 18, 2021 7:01 am

Hi,
thanks for your investigation.
When do you think is a fix available?
Thanks, Ronald

rova2002

Tue May 18, 2021 10:15 am

Hi,

The time it takes to fix the problem depends on how difficult the problem is. Sorry that I can't provide a specific timeline for you at present. Our Dev team will investigate the cause of your issue, if I get any update about the estimated time, I will inform you immediately.

Sincerely,
Annika
E-iceblue support team

Annika.Zhou

Return to Spire.Doc