Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed May 01, 2019 7:57 pm

When I use the method of converting a word file to a pdf shown in the demo, I have images being cut off on the right side. I have tried to create a new word document with no margins and set to landscape, and the word file is created fine, but conversion to pdf still cuts off the image and ignores the orientation. What can I do to fix this issue? I have attached an image to show what is happening.

Thanks.

donpmiller

Thu May 02, 2019 4:03 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
After an initial test with the latest Spire.Doc Pack(hot fix) Version:7.4.14. I didn’t reproduce your issue on my side. If you are using an old version, please try it with the new version, If your problem still occurs after trying, please provide your input word file as well as your testing environment (system configuration. E.g. Windows 7 64-bit, and region setting E.g. China, Chinese) for further investigations. You could send them to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Nancy
E-iceblue support team

nancy.yang

Thu May 02, 2019 2:28 pm

Yes, I downloaded the latest version and used that yesterday to see if the problem still happens. I'll send you my files to that email.

Thanks

donpmiller

Fri May 03, 2019 6:58 am

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the file via email.
I have reproduced the issue you mentioned and logged it into our bug tracking system for further investigating and fixing, if there is any update, we will let you know. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.Doc