Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:28 am

Please try:
Code: Select all
doc.XHTMLValidateOption = XHTMLValidationType.None;
//...
p.AppendHtml("<b><h2>hi there</h2></b>");
Harry
Technical Support / Developer,
e-iceblue Support Team

harry.support

Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Thank you for this, I am now aware a little more of what can be done with the properties...I have implemented the example successfully and have done my presentation, it has gone without a hitch, thank you guys for all your help....be seeing you soon, for licensing purchasing.

Have a great day guys

hesaigo999ca

Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:35 am

I have the same problem. That's why i didnt create a new post.

htmlText = "<ul><li>Something</li><li>something</li><ul><li>something</li></ul>"
document.Sections(0).AddParagraph().AppendHtml(htmlText)

I get this error: "The element 'ul' in namespace 'http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml' has invalid child element 'ul' in namespace ...

Is there an ignore xmlvalidation option at paragraph.appendHtml? Or can it be added?

Thank you.

catalin

Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Hmm.. sorry, I didn't see the above explanation.

It works with document.XHTMLValidateOption = XHTMLValidationType.None

Great!

catalin

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:29 am

Hi,catalin

Thanks for your feedback,please feel free to contact us for anything at any time.
Have a great day!

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Amy
e-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.Doc