Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:13 pm

I am using FreeSpire.XLS to create and print out a one page purchase order template to a PDF file. But for some reason, it is taking the screen DPI setting of 125% and applying to the PDF. This is causing the PDF to extend onto two pages. I can get some users to reduce the DPI to 100% to fix the problem, but others with issues seeing smaller text on their displays cannot do that.

These are two completely different outputs and should never share a DPI setting. You would never zoom a printed document no matter what the source user's screen DPI setting is.

Is there any way to program the FreeSpire.XLS workbook to use a specific DPI of 100% and ignore the Windows screen settings?

Thank you,
Trevor Dennis.

trevordennis

Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:21 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I simulated your case with the latest Free Spire.XLS for .NET Version:10.1 but haven't reproduced your issue. To help us further investigate your issue, please provide the following information.
1) Your input file, your testing code as well as your output PDF file.
2) Your testing environment information, such as OS information (E.g. Windows 7, 64bit) and Region setting (E.g. China, Chinese).
You could attach them here or send them to us(support@e-iceblue.com) via email. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:15 am

Hello,

Greetings from E-iceblue!
How is your issue now? Could you please provide further information to help us investigate it?
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.XLS