Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:02 pm

Hi,

I would like to install and use Spire.Presentation on my Azure Web App.

Which licence I need?

Kind regards,
Fabio

wallin

Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:21 am

Hello Fabio,

Thanks for your inquiry.
According to our license policies, a Developer OEM Subscription is required for a cloud server. Spire.Presentation for .NET Developer OEM Subscription costs $1799. We could offer you a 10% discount to purchase the full license at $1619.1, or a 40% discount to purchase the 6-month limited license at $1079.4. If there is any doubt or you accept either of the proposals, please feel free to contact our sales team (sales@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:06 am

Dear Lisa,

that you for your reply.

"40% discount to purchase the 6-month limited license" means that hot fixes, new releases and Prior technical support will be FREE for 6 month and not for 1 year ?

Kind regards,

Fabio

wallin

Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:58 am

Hello Fabio,

Yes, you are right. Based on our license policy, please note that the 6 months subscription enables product upgrades for 6 months. After the subscription expired, you can continue to use the licensed version of the product as long as it is useful to you, but the hotfixes and new releases are no longer available. If there is still any doubt, just feel free to contact our sales team (sales@e-iceblue.com).

Sincerely,
Lisa
E-iceblue support team

Lisa.Li

Return to Spire.Presentation