Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:40 pm

Hello:
I am very new to VB.Net and your library is the first one I've had to add to my VB app.

Where should the Import and Namespace coding be placed.......in a control event or a public module shared by all aspects of the app or
am I completely "off base"

I am completely at a loss where to start to implement one of the sample code snippets I wanted to "play" with

Thanks in advance

jlmacfad

Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:25 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
The import code of Spire.Doc namespace should be put at the top of your main function.
On our website we provide MSI(Spire.Doc Pack Version:7.7), which is an installation package. I have attached the screenshot of the MSI, please check it. After installing it, you could find many live demos and the Spire.Doc dlls are in the Bin folder under the installation path.
Any question, welcome to contact us.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:02 am

Hi,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
How's your issue going? Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Return to Spire.Doc