Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:10 am

Hi,

I am working on a C# API. I placed the license code in Startup.cs file inside the constructor. Is it a good place to put this code?
License code should only work once and it shouldn't cause any performance issues.

Code: Select all
Spire.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey("your license key");

Thanks

emremert

Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:08 am

Hello,
Thanks for your inquiry.
The license must be applied before performing any operations with our product, and it's only required once to apply the license file in an application or a process. We recommend that applying license in startup.cs file due to it’s easy to manage the license key and ensure that the license is successfully applied begore using our product.
If you have any issue, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:42 am

Hi, thanks for the answer.

Is there any way to check if the license key is valid? I want to check the license status at the start of my application.

Thanks.

emremert

Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:21 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that our product doesn't support checking whether the license is valid in the code due to the license key is bound by the protocol.
If you have any other issue, just feel free to contact us.

Sincerely
Abel
E-iceblue support team

Abel.He

Return to Spire.Presentation