Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:51 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to use Spire.Presentation for .Net. I see that there's a Name property on the ISlide object where you can get or set the slide name. Where can I set or see that name in Microsoft PowerPoint? I'm trying to use that name in my app, but it always comes back as an empty string.

Thanks for the help

dsvacina

Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:53 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.
In MS PowerPoint, the slide name refers to the content you write in the title placeholder in each slide. You could see the title of each slide in the hyperlink window, I have attached the screenshot of the steps here, please check it.
Sorry that the "Name" property on the ISlide object has not been achieved in Spire, thus it always comes back as an empty string. We will consider adding this new feature into our upgrade schedule. Once there is any progress, we will inform.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:35 am

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.
Glad to inform you that the new feature has been finished in Spire.Presentation Pack Version:5.1. Welcome to download and test it from the following link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/Download/download-presentation-for-net-now.html

And below is the code for you.
Code: Select all
            Presentation ppt = new Presentation();
            ppt.LoadFromFile(@"..\filename.pptx");
            //get the title of the slide
            String title= ppt.Slides[0].Title;
            Console.WriteLine(title);
            Console.Read();

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:52 am

Hi,

Greetings from E-iceblue.
Have you downloaded and tried Spire.Presentation Pack Version:5.1? Does it solve your issue?
Could you please give us some feedback at your convenience?

Best wishes,
Amber
E-iceblue support team

Amber.Gu

Return to Spire.Presentation