Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:35 pm

I am working with FreeSpire.XLS in C#. I just need to save one worksheet as a jpeg. I have no problem doing this for the 1st or 2nd sheet, but if the required sheet is the 4th, 5th, etc, it won't save the sheet as a jpeg. I know the free version has a limit of 5 worksheet,but does that mean it can't open the 6th worksheet, or that it can't save 6 worksheets total. The wording on the differences between the free and licensed version confused me.

"Free version is limited to 5 sheets per workbook and 200 rows per sheet. This limitation is enforced during reading or writing XLS or PDF files. From Free Spire.XLS v7.8, there is no any limitation when loading and saving .xlsx file format. When converting Excel files to PDF files, you can only get the first 3 pages of PDF file."

Logic is below:

Code: Select all
Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[3];
worksheet.SaveToImage(JPegImagePath, ImageFormat.Jpeg);

SPleiman

Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:17 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry our FreeSpire.XLS only supports converting the first three sheets to images, we will improve the description of the free version limitation on our website ASAP. Apologize for the confusion and inconvenience caused.
For your situation, we recommend you use the commercial version (the latest version is Spire.XLS Pack(Hotfix) Version:10.5.7). To help you better use the commercial version and remove the evaluation warning message, we have sent a temporary (one month free) license to you via email. Please refer to this tutorial (How to Apply the License by license key) to apply the license.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:17 pm

Thanks for the quick response.

SPleiman

Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:11 am

Hello,

You're welcome.
If you encounter any question related to our product in the future, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.XLS