Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:41 pm

I am using Spire.XLS in my personal Winform project by installing from NuGet packages. When I saved to excel file, there was a 'Evaluation Warning' sheet.
I wonder:
- Is there any expired date for Spire.XLS package from NuGet? How long is it?
- what will happen to my released file (.exe) file, my application when the license expired? Can the released application still can work with excel by using Spire.XLS?
- On your site, you said that "From Free Spire.XLS v7.8, there is no any limitation when loading and saving .xlsx file format", but when I use Free Spire.XLS v9.2.1, it still has the 200 rows limitation when saving file?

Thanks alot!

Hihuy

Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:29 am

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for late reply as weekend.
Below are my answers to your question.
1) - Is there any expired date for Spire.XLS package from NuGet? How long is it?
Answer: Please note that our Free version is totally free without any evaluation message. You must have downloaded our paid Spire.XLS from Nuget, which will generate the warning message if you don't apply a valid license. Besides, our license is based on 1-year subscription. The one year subscription enables free updates and prior technical support for one year.

2) - what will happen to my released file (.exe) file, my application when the license expired? Can the released application still can work with excel by using Spire.XLS?
Answer: After the subscription expires, you can continue to use the licensed version of the product and deploy applications to your customers, only the new releases and hotfixes are no longer available. That is to say, the evaluation warning will appear again when you use the new Spire.XLS which is released after the expired date.

3) - On your site, you said that "From Free Spire.XLS v7.8, there is no any limitation when loading and saving .xlsx file format", but when I use Free Spire.XLS v9.2.1, it still has the 200 rows limitation when saving file?
Answer: I did a test with the Free Spire.XLS v9.2.12, but did not find the 200 rows limitation when saving to .xlsx format file. To help us further investigate your issue, please provide your testing code as well as your generated Excel file. You could send them to us via email (support@e-iceblue.com). Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Nancy
E-iceblue support team

nancy.yang

Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:22 am

Hi,

Greetings from E-iceblue!
Did we fix your issue?
Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback and time.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.XLS