Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:11 pm

I have licence Version of Spire.doc. i am using spire.doc to create docx file but customer is complaining for weird spacing issue between two paragraph.

I have checked my content with all HTML tags and content but dont have any content issue. i can not share whole document because of privacy .

niralihvora

Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:56 am

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry.

To help us reproduce your issue and provide an effective solution ASAP, please provide us your test html and converted word. In order to protect your privacy, you can send it to (support@e-iceblue.com).We promise to keep your document confidential and only used for issue investigation, or you can refer to the following code to set paragraph spacing.
Code: Select all
//set the Line spacing
paragraph.Format.LineSpacing = 20;

//set the Spacing Before
paragraph.Format.BeforeSpacing = 30;

//set the Spacing After
paragraph.Format.AfterSpacing = 15;

Besides, you have said that you have license Version of Spire.doc. Could you tell us your purchase email or order number? Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:23 am

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

How is your issue now? If it still exists, could you please provide your test html and converted word to us for further investigation?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:15 am

Hello,

I still faced the spacing issue. i am using method to create paragraph and add to section and save document.

string titlehtml ='SOME TEXT'
Spire.Doc.Document doc1_2PAGE = new Spire.Doc.Document();
Section section = doc1_2PAGE.AddSection();
Paragraph FPARA = section.AddParagraph();
FPARA.AppendHTML(titlehtml);
doc1_2PAGE.UpdateTableOfContents();
doc1_2PAGE.SaveToFile(strSaveFilePathWord, Spire.Doc.FileFormat.Docx);

I have used "BeforeSpacing" and "AfterSpacing" too but spacing issue is still there .

niralihvora

Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:02 am

Hello.

Thanks for your reply!

I have made a test but did not reproduce your issue. I guess the issue may be caused by the format of HTML text. To help us reproduce your issue, please provide us with your HTML content. In order to protect your privacy, you can send it to (support@e-iceblue.com).We promise to keep your document confidential and only used for issue investigation.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Marcia
E-iceblue support team

Marcia.Zhou

Return to Spire.Doc