Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:13 pm

Special characters.zip

Hi,
When we convert docx to pdf, some weird characters are appearing instead of english text. This is happening frequently with English and French languages.

Please find the attachments, I've highlighted the error text in word document in page no 8.

Appreciate your immediate response in this. This is highest priority for us right now.

Thanks,
Santhoshi.

santuvssantu

Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:19 am

Hello,

Thanks for your concacting.
I did an initial test with the latest Spire.Office Platinum Version:5.1 but found the content of the generated PDF was correct. Here I attached my output file for your reference. If you were using an old version, please try again with the latest verison. If the issue still happens, please provide your testing environment information, such as OS information (E.g. Windows 7, 64bit) and Region setting (E.g. China, Chinese) for further investigation.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:11 am

Hi Rachel,
Thanks for checking this. We were using Spire.doc temp hotifx earlier. I've applied the latest hotfix and this issue is not happening anymore.
Sorry for the trouble.

Regards,
Santhoshi.

santuvssantu

Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:06 am

Hello,

It doesn't matter. If there is anything we can do for you, just feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:47 pm

Dear Rachel,

We will get back to you with the inputs shortly. Many thanks for your reply.

Best Regards
-Manoj

mturumella

Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:52 am

Hello Manoj,

I learned you will provide further information about this post (Table Widths issue with nested table), look forward to your response.

Sincerely,
Rachel
E-iceblue support team

rachel.lei

Return to Spire.Doc