Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Mon May 28, 2018 11:37 am

Hi Team,

I have a licensed of “Spire Presentation Pro Edition” and currently having a requirement to create waterfall chart in PPT. I gone through your tutorial for PPT’s chart and didn’t able to find out any sample for waterfall chart creation(there is one option seems close to waterfall chart i.e. “StockHighLowClose” chart type but for the same no sample code is available).

Could you please provide the code sample/workaround for creating waterfall charts in PPT?

Thanks,
Ashutosh

deepakkumar@absolutdata.com

Tue May 29, 2018 3:54 am

Dear Ashutosh,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Sorry that our Spire.Presentaion doesn’t support directly specifying the waterfall chart type at present. But you could achieve the same effect as waterfall chart by creating ColumnStacked chart. Please refer to my sample code and generated file. If this is not what you want, please provide your expected PPT file with us, then we will look into it and guide you accordingly.

Sincerely,
Nina
E-iceblue support team

Nina.Tang

Return to Spire.Presentation