Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:06 pm

Good Morning,
I'm using the Spire.xls 10.9 as my "license.elic.xml" allowed me, but I still getting the Warning Evaluation.
I'm using the "How to Apply the License File" and "How to Apply the License File in a Web Site" that are available on your website but doesn't work;
I copied the file "license.elic.xml" and paste on the bin folder but still not working.
I'm trying the "Implicit Loading" with the same name of license you gave "license.elic.xml", so I believe that I don't have to put any code, just place the license correctly;

I Added 2 Images to show where I placed the licenses.elic.xml, I'm not sure if it would help.

Can you help me, please..
Attachments
binFolder.PNG
There is where I paste the license.elic.xml in my project on my bin. (same place that is the Spire.XLS.dll)
binFolder.PNG (19.19 KiB) Viewed 762 times
spireFileBinFolder.PNG
There is where I paste the license.elic.xml in bin folder. (same place that is the Spire.XLS.dll)
spireFileBinFolder.PNG (25.78 KiB) Viewed 762 times

Puretelecom

Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:59 pm

In addition I saw a lot of recommendation to use How to Apply the License by license key, I did and still having the Warning Evaluation. :(

I'll attach an image below.
Attachments
imageglobal.PNG
Snippet of my Application_Start on global.asax
imageglobal.PNG (65.69 KiB) Viewed 754 times

Puretelecom

Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:53 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
We checked our records and found that you purchased our Spire.XLS Standard Edition. However, according to your screenshot, you are using our Spire.XLS Pro Edition.
Kindly note that your license file is only valid for the Standard Edition, please download the latest Spire.XLS for .NET Standard Edition Version:10.9 and try again.

Moreover, our Spire.XLS for .NET Standard Edition only can be used for .NET and doesn't support print and conversion function. If you need these functions, please contact our sales team (sales@e-icelue.com) to upgrade your license file from Standard Edition to Pro Edition.

Sincerely,
Elena
E-iceblue support team

Elena.Zhang

Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:32 am

Yeah, I had notice yesterday the version was different, I didn't pay attention to the name of the file only for the version 10.9,
I change the spire.xls for the standard version and its working great.

Thank you for your quick answer.

Puretelecom

Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:40 am

Hello,

Glad to hear that!
If you encounter any issues related to our product in the future, just feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Elena
E-iceblue support team

Elena.Zhang

Return to Spire.XLS